Bars, American (Traditional)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 138 Division St, New York, NY 10002
Phone: (646) 707-3195
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBrunch, Lunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceHipster, Casual, Intimate
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsFri, Sat, Sun
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
The world needs more people like the owner and her staff. And, from my short experience, the clientele is pretty special too. This is a gem and the place you wished was within a reasonable walk of your home.
They gave me a free drink on the House for my birthday!!! And there food was really good and wasn't too expensive. 11/10 would recommend.
Best time of my life...or I might be in heaven.
I love this place. Came on a tinder date and kept going back for their unique spin on the hot toddy. The sweet potato chips are awesome as is the chili and breakfast burritos. The bartenders and waitstaff really make you feel at home. I totally understand why they have regulars and consider myself one whenever I'm in the city
Awesome spot! Love the ambience and drinks..the appetizers were pretty great too.